"Energy Efficiency as a Tool for Sustainable Development"
The EDUFOOTPRINT project, which includes the implementation of measures to improve energy efficiency in school buildings (e.g. smart metering systems for monitoring energy consumption) and STEPPING project, which includes the implementation of a pilot action on the measurement and installation of energy consumption monitoring devices in public buildings, rely on the close collaboration of AREANATejo in its implementation in Alto Alentejo region (Portugal).
Both projects jointly organise the workshop on "Energy Efficiency as a Tool for Sustainable Development", which will take place on December 13 at the Centro Cultural de Arronches (Portugal), starting at 09:30.
This Workshop will address topics of great interest to the Municipalities of Alto Alentejo, namely:
- The Energy Performance Contracts as a tool to finance measures to improve energy efficiency
- Legal framework
- Conditions and assumptions
- Implementation of an Energy Performance Contract
- Case studies in the Energy Performance Contracts in Portugal
- Case studies on energy efficiency in municipal buildings
Click here to download the programme of the event